>It has been a month since my first set of emails went out to Apple Feedback and the tech blogs, iLounge, TUAW, Endgadget, and Gizmodo. I have updated after the 4.0.1 change but my troubles have stayed the same or gotten worse. The new iOS4 locks up and crashes often. Still no recognition of my camera when plugged into my laptop. I did complete a restore and update before attempting this. I have reproduced the podcast downloading error on multiple occasions at home and at work. I know this probably sounds like a broken record but I just want a phone that works. Please help.
Yesterday, I went to the new Apple Store/Genius Bar in Lexington, KY and was told that they would order me a replacement 3G. I don’t know for sure if this will be a new one or a refurb but I am skeptical. I am also wondering if it comes out of the box with iOS4 does that mean Where does that leave me again? My deepest concern is the fact that my original letter sent to Apple has gone unnoticed.
I plan on writing another comment here after I hear back from the Apple Store rep.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Wave goodbye to the iPhone 3G (tuaw.com)
- iPhone 3G stars in parody (tuaw.com)
- Apple ‘looking into’ poor iOS 4 performance on iPhone 3G (tuaw.com)
- How to speed up your iPhone 3G (while waiting for the release of iOS 4.1) (tuaw.com)
- The iPhone jailbreaking saga continues (thetechherald.com)