- In 2002, Life Dynamics called 813 Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Federation abortion facilities posing as a 13 year old girl pregnant by a 22 year old man seeking an abortion. The study found that 91% of the abortion facilities agreed to cover up the statutory rape and perform the abortion without reporting the rape. (http://www.childpredators.com)
- In 2007, a Kansas District Attorney filed 107 criminal charges against the federally-funded Planned Parenthood in Overland Park, Kansas for performing and covering up illegal late-term abortions, 23 of which were felonies!(http://plannedparenthoodcorruption.org/timeline/)
- In 2008, Live Action released audio of Planned Parenthood workers in several states accepting donation money for the abortion of “black babies only” from an actor posing as a racist. (http://liveaction.org/planned-parenthood-racism-project)
- In the summer of 2008, Students for Life launched the “Defund Planned Parenthood Campaign” uniting black pro-life leaders and organizing 4 national press conferences highlighting the Live Action videos and Planned Parenthood Founder’s, Margaret Sanger, racist agenda for the organization. (See the SFLA Planned Parenthood Racism Study: http://studentsforlife.org/plannedparenthoodstudy/)
- In 2008, both Students for Life (http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=ydprvknz6U) and Live Action (http://liveaction.org/monalisa), released undercover footage of Planned Parenthood facilities willing to cover up the statutory rape of minor girls. Please note, these are not isolated incidents as actual lawsuits have been popping up across the nation against Planned Parenthoods for covering up the abuse of minor girls.
- In 2008, Students for Life released an undercover video of a federally funded Planned Parenthood facility explaining to a woman that she can abort her child only by birthing him alive and letting him die. This is infanticide! (http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=e46UZuaGSU)
- In 2009, Live Action released video footage of Planned Parenthoods giving false medical information to women about what abortion really is and the development of their preborn child. (http://liveaction.org/rosaacuna)
- In January of 2011, Live Action released 7 shocking videos (http://www.liveaction.org/traffick) of different Planned Parenthood facilities, some that receive direct federal funds, aiding actors who were posing as human sex traffickers. In some of the footage, the Planned Parenthood workers even offer suggestions as to how the traffickers can skirt the law and get contraception and abortions for underage girls and how the girls can continue to work immediately after their abortion. In response, Planned Parenthood calls the videos fake but yet promises to retrain its entire staff nationwide for how to deal with human traffickers who come to them for business.