I remember watching Ainge play a few years ago and yelling un-Christian things at him. If I had only known then. I guess that is the problem with it all; we, who watch, never know what is going on in the wide world of an athlete’s life. My only hope is that this will be the turning point for who he his to come.
- “Jets Quarterback Erik Ainge Recounts His Drug Addiction, Mental Illnesses As He Tries to Stay Clean” and related posts (nesn.com)
- Erik Ainge’s Drug Tales Spell More PR Woes For Tennessee Football (sbnation.com)
- Jets QB Erik Ainge speaks about battle with substance abuse and bipolar disorder (aol.sportingnews.com)
- Erik Ainge on drug use: “I would’ve made Charlie Sheen look like Miss Daisy” (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- New York Jets Quarterback Opens Up About His Drug Addiction (sports.espn.go.com)